Funds raised so far for 2017 projects:
- Australian Tropical Fungi Pocket Field Guides $105
- Southwest WA Field Book $170
- Towards Adequate Fungal Soil Sampling $105
- Fun ID Games $220
- Ross Beever Memorial Mycological Trust – FunNZ $115
- Fungi for Land $245
We have reached target for nearly 10/12 of the designs, and will go ahead with 11/12. We are absolutely delighted by the support. We are processing orders. After this, a few items will have a number for sale but because the order requires numbers, sizes will be set.
- Men’s long-sleeved cotton shirt – Greywash with white Mycenas with 19 ordered – WOW!
- Women’s ¾ sleeved cotton top – Sky blue with white Mycenas with 12 ordered
- Women’s short-sleeved shirt – Deep blue with white Amanitas with 12 ordered
- Women’s long cotton dress – Multi-water with blue Mycenas with 11 ordered
- Women’s ¾ sleeved cotton top – Dark red with turquoise Agarics with 10 ordered
- Women’s long cotton dress – Mountain green with cream Amanitas with 9 ordered
- Women’s ¾ sleeved cotton top – Cool dapple with blue Amanitas with 9 ordered
- Men’s long-sleeved cotton shirt – Ian’s sunset with black Amanitas with 8 ordered
- Women’s short-sleeved light cotton shirt – Multi-cloud with black Mycenas with 7 ordered
- Women’s short-sleeved shirt – Cool mint with blue Agarics with 8 ordered
- Men’s long-sleeved shirt with printed Agarics with 8 ordered
So the only design this year that we will not order is:
- Women’s long cotton dress – Lilac with multi-fresh Agarics with only 2 ordered (weird this was my favourite colour combination last time!)
Orders will be posted out in March.
Past fund raising efforts
Back in 2011, Kapenta produced some batik clothing with mushroom designs for Fungimap 6 Conference in Denmark 2011. We have found these clothes to be long lasting and comfortable and many people have since asked if they could have more.Then in 2014 Roz and I did some T-shirts as a fund raiser for the Interactional Society for Fungal Conservation and local fungal groups.
So now Roz Hart, some post host volunteers and I want to do it again but with the Batik clothing.
If this years colours and styles go well we will do more next year. If you are interested in being involved as a post host or have a project you would like supported in the future please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.