This has been reached for:
- Men’s long-sleeved cotton shirt – Greywash with white Mycenas with 12 ordered
- Women’s ¾ sleeved cotton top – Sky blue with white Mycenas with 11 ordered
Is close to the minimum for:
- Women’s ¾ sleeved cotton top – Cool dapple with blue Amanitas with 7 ordered
- Women’s ¾ sleeved cotton top – Dark red with turquoise Agarics with 6 ordered
- Women’s long cotton dress – Mountain green with cream Amanitas with 6 ordered
- Women’s short-sleeved shirt – Cool mint with blue Agarics with 5 ordered
- Women’s long cotton dress – Multi-water with blue Mycenas with 5 ordered
We need more orders to get these designs this year:
- Women’s short-sleeved shirt – Deep blue with white Amanitas with only 3 ordered
- Men’s long-sleeved shirt with printed Agarics with only 3 ordered
- Women’s short-sleeved light cotton shirt – Multi-cloud with black Mycenas with only 3 ordered
- Men’s long-sleeved cotton shirt – Ian’s sunset with black Amanitas with only 2 ordered
- Women’s long cotton dress – Lilac with multi-fresh Agarics with only 2 ordered (weird this was my favourite colour combination last time!)
Please order by Friday 15 December!
Past fund raising efforts
Back in 2011, Kapenta produced some batik clothing with mushroom designs for Fungimap 6 Conference in Denmark 2011. We have found these clothes to be long lasting and comfortable and many people have since asked if they could have more.
Then in 2014 Roz and I did some T-shirts as a fund raiser for the Interactional Society for Fungal Conservation and local fungal groups.
So now Roz Hart, some post host volunteers and I want to do it again but with the Batik clothing.
If this years colours and styles go well we will do more next year. If you are interested in being involved as a post host or have a project you would like supported in the future please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.